Originally built in 1960, this classic three bedroom, two bathroom home, situated on a quaint cul-de-sac in Crestmoor Park, has been lovingly maintained by the original owner incorporating refined modern features while staying true to the home’s original character. Instantly welcoming, the charming front yard overflows with mature succulents, artificial turf lawn and paver driveway and walkway.
A formal entryway, lit by a sun tunnel, leads to the step-down living room wood beam ceiling, skylights and a sliding glass door accessing the side yard. The dining room offers a vintage chandelier and brick oven which is overlooked by the remodeled kitchen incorporating granite countertops with breakfast bar, subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances and an office nook. An ideally situated family room includes a wall of windows and sliding door revealing the tranquil rear yard, corner wood burning fireplace and built-in cabinets. The spacious bedrooms, including a grand suite with ensuite bathroom with jetted tub, are set away from the main living spaces creating restful retreats. The updated hall bathroom provides a walk-in shower and laundry area.
This beautiful ranch style home is situated on an amazing, oversized lot of approximately 14,090 square feet. Sliding glass doors from the family room lead to the back patio with lush hillside trees, shrubs and vines. The patio extends to the side of the home and offers two additional large, covered patio spaces, shed and beautiful landscaping creating a private backyard oasis.
- Formal entry with tile flooring, stained glass window and sun tunnel
- Step down living room features hardwood flooring, wood beamed ceiling, skylights and a sliding glass door accessing the side yard, providing ample natural light
- The dining room is truly the heart of this home, opens to both the living room and the kitchen and includes a vintage chandelier and brick oven with griddle
- Remodeled kitchen featuring granite counter tops with breakfast bar, cherry shaker cabinets with soft close feature, office nook, recessed lighting, two windows overlooking the side yard and stainless-steel appliances including a French door refrigerator, 5-burner gas cook top, hood, dishwasher, warming drawer and built-in oven and convection microwave
- Sun filled family room with corner set wood burning fireplace with brick surround, built-in cabinets, and a wall of windows with sliding door to the rear yard
- Grand bedroom suite contains a wall-to-wall closet, large window overlooking the rear yard and ensuite bathroom with tile flooring, spa jetted bathtub and bay window
- Two additional generous sized bedrooms with large closets
- Updated hall bathroom offers recessed lighting, tile flooring, walk-in shower with decorative tile inlay and laundry closet
- Additional features include: Numerous sun tunnels, two hall closets, freshly refinished hardwood flooring, owned solar and roof replaced in 2013
- Two-car attached garage includes an automatic door and storage shelving
- Expansive rear and side yards with multiple patio areas, shed, ample space for gardening and lush, mature landscaping
- Close proximity to Bayhill Shopping Center, Crestmoor field, Junipero Serra and San Bruno Parks, Crestmoor Canyon, Highway 280 and 380 access and San Bruno and Millbrae BART Station served by Samtrans and Caltrain which features a convenient cross-platform connection
- Local Schools: John Muir Elementary, Parkside Intermediate and Capuchino High School (Buyer to confirm enrollment)